Quickset water proof cream grout is specially formulated cement based solution designed to point tile joint up to width of 3mm on walls and floor. It has very high resistance to shrinkage and has been modified so that it can be used in areas that are permanently wet.
Quickset cream grout has fine sand added to it. This prevents the grout from shrinking as it cures. It is suitable for use on ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, granite, marble and travertine.
1. Empty contents into suitable container and slowly add 1-3 liters of cold clean water (5kg to 1.3 liters of water)
2. Mix to a creamy consistency
3. Do not add more water
4. Use within 2 hours.
It is a non–hazardous material, but take care to avoid inhalation and eye contact.
• The joints must be free from excess adhesive and loose materials.
• For best results, the joint should be grouted moisturized just prior to grouting (not wet though).
1. Apply Quickset tile grout liberally to the surface and work into the joints with a trowel in areas of 1sqm at a time, ensuring that the joints are completely filled
2. Excess grout must be removed from the joint and cleaned off the area with grout trowel as work progresses and not left to get hard.
3. Allow the grout to set for 2 hours before cleaning with a damp, not a wet sponge.
4. The joint can be pointed with either a damp sponge or pointing tool in order to get the best results. Pointing gives the grout more dense surface finish and is therefore less, prone to getting dirty.
5. Allow 24 hours before polishing the tiles with a soft dry cloth.
NOTE: A wet cloth will remove the thin film of grout from the tile