Normal Cementitious Tile Adhesive is ready mixed high strength cement based tile adhesive for fixing of wall and floor tiles on to substrates of rendering and screed.
Use a floor trowel (notches 10mm x 10mm at 6mm interval) spread only enough so that the area can be tiled within 10minutes. The above notched trowel will spread enough adhesive to apply the recommended minimum adhesive bed for floor tiling which is 5mm. As a guideline 1×20 kg bag will cover approximately 4 square meters.
Use a wall trowel (notches 6mm x 6mm at 6mm interval) spread only enough adhesive so that the area can be tilled within 10minutes.The above –notched trowel will help spread enough adhesive to apply the recommended minimum adhesive bed for wall tiling which is 3mm. As a guideline 1x20kg bag will cover approximately 6 squre meters.
It is a non hazardous material but take care to avoid dust inhalation and eye care/skin contact.
1. Allow at 24 hours before grouting can commence
2. Ensure that all adhesive is removed from the joints
3. Grout with Quickset tile grout.
1. Initial setting 6 hours
2. Final setting 24 hours
3. Correction time 25minutes
4. Open time 15 minutes
5. Store in a dry area free from moisture
6. Shelf life 9 months
7. Packaging 20kgs
1. Empty contents into a suitable container and slowly add 5 liters of cold water
2. Mix to a creamy consistency
3. Do not add more water